When you think of the word “stylish,” the first thing that probably comes to mind is probably a woman wearing an elaborate outfit. In the business world, it’s not uncommon to see women in expensive business casual outfits like slacks and button-down shirts. But when you take a step back, you realize that the kind of style you see on the red carpet is actually a lot more accessible than you might think. For example, you can find women who are stylish and fashionable without spending a lot of money on a lot of designer brands.
If you’re planning to wear something other than your uniform for the first time in months, you’ll want to go with a bold color. In your male uniform, a bright pink shirt is a bold choice, so add a little pizzazz with bright earrings. Pair an oversized pendant with dangly earrings to add a little extra style to your look. You can also do a pop of color with bold accessories like a statement bag or belt.
Welcome to the latest world of fashion. Where you can wear pink to work, or paparazzi earrings, or tailored suits and still be considered professional. Where designers mix and match trends and inspiration from around the world, instead of just pulling from one place. Where you can find a look that works for you, whether you’re a man or a woman, young or old, in a small town or a big city.
Spring is in the air, and so are the styles. This season, we’re seeing lighter and brighter colors, from bright pinks and purples to mint and olive green. While we’ll still see bold hues and deeper tones, for Spring 2018, we’re seeing a lot of pastel tones. Paparazzi earrings, a staple in Spring style, are back and in a variety of colors this season.
Here are 7 pink business casual pieces of clothing for women that we think look irresistible:
1. A pink cardigan for the office. You can find a cardigan in a variety of different pinks this season. If you’re going for a more conservative pink, you can go with a classic pink cardigan that pairs with any outfit.
2. A pink blazer. Instead of going with a traditional pink blazer this Spring, try something bright like a pink blazer. It’ll give you the same look as a pink blazer but with a little extra color.
3. A pink shirt. You can find women in a variety of styles wearing a pink shirt to work. Some wear a collared, button-down shirt, while others wear a T-shirt, tank top, or sleeveless.
4. A bright pink bag. Match your outfit color.
5. Pink belt.
6. Pink shoes. Dress shoes, sneakers and loafers all work well.
7. Pink paparazzi earrings. Ones with big pendants give you a sartorial look.
Your bright pink shirt is a bold choice, so add a little pizzazz with bright earrings. Pair an oversized pendant with dangly earrings to add a little extra style to your look. You can also do a pop of color with bold accessories like a statement bag or belt. You can also wear pink on the inside of your suit.